Thursday, January 26, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

So my trip to Sephora today started off innocently enough.  All I needed to do was pick up a new bottle of my favorite self tanning lotion by St. Tropez.  So I walk into Sephora thinking I'll buzz right to the back, pick up the lotion and be on my way, and then two steps in, I was greeted by none other than the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!!!!!!!
There was a small display and a woman talking up the product and showing customers different looks you can create with it.  One little glance and I was SOLD.


I love my original Naked Palette so much that I just could not resist Naked 2.  I love the packaging. I love the colors, especially the matte black.  I love that there's only one repeat and that it's a good one (Half Baked.)  I LOVE the brush that came with it!  And lip gloss! Nude lipgloss. Love, love, love.

If you have this palette, let me know what looks you like to create!  I'll be checking my favorite makeup bloggers- TiffanyD and Kandee- for ideas (they always have amazing tutorials) but comment below if you have any!

By the way, if you haven't tried the St. Tropez tanner, that stuff is the BEST.  It is deeply tinted when you rub it on so there is no missing or streaking- you can see any blank spots or streaks before it's too late to fix them!  It smells nicer than other self tanners I've tried, and develops into a beautiful, natural bronze that I just love.

Anyway that's it for now.  'Nite Sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment