Friday, January 18, 2013

Natural Wood & Concrete

Today I had the pleasure of going to NYC for the work day.  My boss and I had meetings at our client's lead agency, and it was my first time visiting their office.  I absolutely fell in love with their office look and feel, as it reminded me of an urban office version of Restoration Hardware.  The floors were raw, semi-polished concrete, lights were covered with modern and stylish grey drum shades, walls were stark white, and the desks and conference tables were beautiful, natural, reclaimed-looking wood atop black metal hardware.  It was comfortable and stylish and modern and sleek and professional and AWESOME.   I can't stop thinking about how much I would love to work in a space like that, so thought I'd share some Pinterest images that share that look and feel.  It's a little too cold for what I envision in a home, but I hope someday I can work in an office like this!








No comments:

Post a Comment