Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Breakfast - Strawberry Pancakes

After a long, long week, there is nothing better than sitting down at the table and having my sweet husband put this in front of me:


Strawberry pancakes are my favorite.  Especially at this time of year when the strawberries are so fresh.  I've been buying tons lately - they've been on "buy one get one" sale for the last two weeks, I cant resist!



While I was busy baking up a fresh batch of coconut cupcakes for the Bloggers Bake for Hope winner, hubs chopped up a bunch of our fresh berries and whipped these up for our breakfast.  Thank you hubby, and thank you to Scott and Renee who generously donated to the MA Komen for a Cure and won my "Frost Yourself Cupcake Kit!"  It's on it's way to you and should arrive on Monday.  Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment