Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pink Coconut Cupcakes - They could be YOURS!


It's time!  The Bloggers Bake for Hope online bake sale is live and open for bids until midnight on May 6.  I've donated the Frost Yourself cupcake kit, which includes the following:

-12 coconut cupcakes
-1 tub of pink coconut icing
-1 disposible piping bag
-1 star tip
-1 baggie of shredded coconut for decorating

A few notes about the auction:
-Minimum bid is $15.00
-I will ship anywhere in the United States (shipping is covered/donated by me)
-100% of the proceeds go to the MA Komen for a Cure organization for Breast Cancer research
-There are more sweets up for auction than just my cupcakes!  Check out the full list here.
-This cause is very near to my heart, if you're interested, you can read why here.

One last incentive - if you are the FIRST person to place a bid on my item, but don't end up winning, I will bake you a batch of French Macaroons - cookie & filling flavor choices are yours!  I'll also ship the french macaroons anywhere in the country.

Click here to bid on the Frost Yourself cupcake kit and show your support for breast cancer research and awareness!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by and for your comment! I see you've got something in the auction as well! SUPER CUTE idea. I wish I'd gotten there first to bid. I love macarons ;)

    ReplyDelete